JOB POSITION III (Posted: 05/07/2012)
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst (Multiple Positions)
Programmer Analyst to provide support to Project Manager & Team Lead by performing a wide range
of project activities throughout all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SCLC), including but not limited to requirements analysis, design, development, testing and support.
Requires a Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field plus related
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Complete all deliverables included throughout all phases of the project life cycle, on a timely
- Prepare assigned project documentation including requirements, specifications and system
- Develop, troubleshoot and debug assigned .NET web application components, using
technologies such as ASP.NET, C#.NET, Jscript.NET, XML Web Services, Oracle RDBMS (object-
relational database management system)
- Document QA testing and defect tracking as required using HP Quality Center
- Adhere to established change control management processes and procedures
- Support configuration and release management activities.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in programming analysis activities
- Knowledge & skills in Tools/Technologies. as ASP.NET, C#.NET, Jscript.NET, XML Web Services,
Oracle RDBMS (object-relational database management system)
- Knowledge and skills in modern test methodologies
- Well developed analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good report writing skills.