JOB POSITION I (Posted: 02/27/2012)
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst (Multiple Positions)
Programmer/Analyst to provide support to Project Manager and Team Leads by performing a
wide range of project activities throughout all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
including but not limited to requirements analysis, design, coding, testing and support. Utilize object-oriented design (OOD) to develop, test and troubleshoot distributed n-tier web applications built on Microsoft .NET Framework, including but not limited to ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, XML/XSLT, WebLogic, Oracle database.
Requires a Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field plus related work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare assigned project documentation including functional and system requirements, design specifications, test plan, test cases, and traceability matrix
- May develop detailed process flows and n-tiered system diagrams using MS Visio or other UML modeling tools
- Troubleshoot and debug assigned web application components
- Develop/acquire test data, conduct QA tests (unit, integration, and performance testing)
- Document QA testing and defect tracking as required using HP/Mercury Quality Center and other
software test suites
- Adhere to established change control management processes and procedures
- Support Configuration and Release Management team activities
- Adhere to assigned deliverable due dates to meet key milestones per Project Plan
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in programming analysis activities
- Knowledge & skills in Tools/Technologies, OOD (Object-Oriented Design), ASP.NET MVC,AJAX, XML/XSLT with Oracle database. Microsoft Visio, UML modeling tools, Oracle & custom developed programs
- Knowledge and skills in modern test methodologies
- Well developed analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good report writing skills.